Our Scottish Classics series is a list of books that are edited, designed and created by staff and students on our Publishing courses.
There are 3 areas of activity and community engagement.
- Books to Bairns
- Books Behind Bars
Click on the links above to find out about the books, the schools, hospitals and libraries that we partnered with, and the different students who worked on the projects.
All our Books
All of the books below are edited, designed, printed, published and donated to schools, hospitals and libraries.
- Ah Dinnae Ken: Stories of Scottish Identity – Ah Dinnae Ken is not a Scottish Classic but a brand new collection of stories on Scottish identity!
- The Camomile
- The Day Boy and The Night Girl
- Detective McLevy’s Casebook
- The Glorious Thing
- The Hound of the Baskervilles
- Imagined Corners
- The Kelpie’s Pearls
- Maisie and the Night Visitor – (on hold) A limited edition of the book by Aileen Paterson, featuring new illustrations and exclusive content. This book celebrates 30 years of Maisie’s adventures!
- The New Road
- Olalla – by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Peter and Wendy
- Private Memoirs and Confessions of a Justified Sinner
- The Pushkin Prizes Anthology – An exciting project in collaboration with The Pushkin Prizes. A collection of the winning entries from the competition by secondary school students between the age of 12-14.
- Sunset Song
- The 39 Steps
- Travel Light
- Treasure Island: A Playscript